Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Feverishly Working

I'm working on a lot of smaller pieces right now that will be posted in the next couple of days. These pieces will all be under $15, most will be below $10. Small canvases, children's art, ACEOs (Art Card Edition Originals). Keep checking back! I'm trying to get a lot of stuff up today for my Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal--free shipping on all small canvases and drawings PLUS a free gift with purchase.

ArtsAfire Etsy Shop


On another note, it's Thanksgiving tomorrow! Jeremy and I are going to my grandparents' house. It's going to be a small dinner, with only Jeremy and I, my grandparents, and the Fish guys. It's going to be hard without Lisa this year, but I think it will still be enjoyable. This will be the first time that I have really helped make a Thanksgiving dinner. In the past, I've mainly been in charge of the cranberry sauce (because I LOVE cranberry sauce and I like to think I make it better than most people because of this love).

So this means that I have a four day weekend with my husband! I'm very much looking forward to kicking back and relaxing (after Thanksgiving cooking, anyway). The house is very clean thanks to a deal I made with Jeremy (I wrote his Anthropology paper, so he deep cleaned the entire house--I definitely got the better end of the deal). And I've been very diligent at keeping it clean all week, which means no dishes in the sink! If there are dishes in the sink, I can't bring myself to care about the rest of the house.

Here's a sneak peak of something from my Children's Art collection:



Item of the Day:




Part of takeoutphoto's "The ABC's of Paris" series. This is obviously "X." I would like to get the entire collection and make a wall out of these photos sometime soon.

No comments: