Monday, November 24, 2008

New Store Open!

My new art store is open at Etsy! The address is http://artsafire.etsy.com.

I'm still in the process of finishing up a few items and listing everything, so please keep checking back for new items and updates.

Any publicity and other forms of help would be greatly appreciated. I have a banner that you can use to advertise my store on your website, just let me know and I'll get the code to you. Sign up for my newsletter--there are prizes involved. If you feel like passing out information about me, let me know--I'll send you postcards and/or business cards and a free gift for your troubles/greatness.

1 comment:

RM Clyde said...

Your stuff is awesome! I can't buy anything yet but I will when we're finished with the YEARS of school ahead. Bravo job :)