Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I need a plan...

So, this Etsy thing is going better than I thought. I need a better plan and a better organizational system for receipts and orders and supplies and all that stuff. Our apartment is just too small...But that can't really be changed right now so I need to go all Martha Stewart and/or Real Simple on my apartment.

By the way, I have a Twitter account. It's pretty darn cool over there. Twitter me up! http://www.twitter.com/artsafire I promote myself and my grandfather there, and I have friends. Good times.

I told Jeremy that I would write his English paper if he would clean the house. That has not been fun. But the house will be even LESS fun because 1) I have been busy painting and stuff so I haven't been cleaning anything and 2) I've been neglecting it because of our deal. So it's a mess again. But I can just sit back and watch because hey, the paper is 1 page away from being done.

We put up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving night. That also left the house in disarray because we really haven't finished all the decorating yet so it's all still out. But our tree is AMAZING! We got a $50 Pier 1 Imports gift card from our bank just in time for the after Christmas sale. We got $350 worth of ornaments for $60. Which means our tree is gorgeous. I will post pictures of it soon.

I have new listings up in the store! Go check them out:

http://artsafire.etsy.com


And check out my grandfather's incredibly gorgeous watercolors while you're there!

http://artbyjay.etsy.com


Item of the Day:




The painting my grandfather gave me for my wedding. He liked it so much that he painted another and now it's for sale! Click Here!

No comments: