Monday, January 26, 2009

The ACEO of the Day matches my new coat!

Here's today's ACEO of the Day:


Spring - Click Here to Purchase


This ACEO is a watercolor wash of green and yellow--it's a really cheery reminder of Spring during this cold and snowy winter! And it matches my new coat (which I am in love with and can't wait to receive it in the mail!):



Just felt like I should point that out. And show off my best purchase as of late.

Remember, all proceeds from the ACEO of the Day series go to the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation! The cause is so important to me because of my grandfather, who is also a painter and was diagnosed with MS in his mid-fifties.

There are new art prints available from Art By Jay, too! Go and check them out. It's a very affordable way to own one of my grandfather's watercolors. Each print is limited to 15 so get them while they're still available! http://artbyjay.etsy.com and http://artbyjay.artfire.com

Among the new art prints:

Click Here to Purchase Your Limited Edition Art Print


Art by Jay will be mentioned during an interview with Walt Curlee on the Such Cool Stuff! blog on February 11, 2009. I'll link to the interview on February 11, but in the meantime, go and check out that blog!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love your new coat! The ACEO is very happy looking. My mother has MS discovered on her 50th birthday. I will keep an eye on your ACEO's since it is a cause we share. :)

Boutique By Bonnie said...

Is it just me, or is that model too tall for that coat? Her arms look too long...

Sara said...

She might be too tall. But I'm short so no problem for me! :)

Laura, so sorry about your mother. It's a difficult disease.