Friday, January 16, 2009

I want some enchanted hair clips!

I have to repost this from my personal blog because it's just too funny. And so completely unfair that my husband gets all the good dreams.

-----------------------------------------------

Jeremy had a dream last night that I had enchanted hair clips that knew how to transport us to any place in the world thanks to the wonder of the extensive Google maps, which they had downloaded or studied or something.

So we went to Disneyland Paris and I took him to all of the big art historical sites because I'm an art historian and given the chance those are the first places I'd go with enchanted hair clips.

So, in honor of the enchanted hair clips, here's the item of the day:

So pretty they just might be enchanted hair clips. Coffee Bean Chrysanthemum Silver Plated Hairpin Set by Ben & Oliver - Click here to purchase

2 comments:

Laura said...

I want enchanted hair clips! What a great dream.

SquishyCuteStuff said...

That is hilarious! Dreams are so entertaining ☺