Friday, January 16, 2009

Mini Painting Greetings

Here's my newest idea to add lower price points to my store: Mini Painting Greetings. (Catchier name to follow.)

I'll paint mini paintings (3x3 or 4x4 canvas boards) and send them with a cute little greeting to whomever you would like to help brighten their day! Good idea? Bad idea? Just an idea? I'll post samples here later. Just came up with it.

Also, ACEO of the day starts on Monday. Proceeds will go to the Multiple Sclerosis foundation!

I'm also working on some really big projects for my shop at higher price points. So, if anyone has $700 laying around that they're dying to spend: stay tuned! :) Feel free to spend it on my larger pieces in the works. I'll post pictures of the process here, too. Then you can see how I paint on the living room floor and why I really need to get that bed out of the guest bedroom so I can set up my desks again.

Almost time for the long weekend. And it's coming just in time. I feel like crap. Plans for tonight: Snuggle up with husband and watch Phantom of the Opera. Gerard Butler is oh-so attractive.

P.S.: Be sure to check out the "I want some enchanted hairclips!" post below for a little chuckle.

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is a great idea! Go for it!