Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quick Post About my Great Purchases!

So, this is basically a repeat from my "Jeremy & Sara" blog (link is on the right, down a couple of sections under "Where You Can Find Me" or something like that), but I'm really jazzed about my purchases from morelle on Etsy this week. She was also my featured seller last Thursday (click here for that post). I bought two clutches. Fell in love with the purple suede Valkyrie clutch while waiting for a Truffle clutch to be listed. So I bought the Valkyrie clutch figuring I'd just get that one instead. But then a Truffle clutch was listed two or three days later!! And I love it. It's linen in variegated gray tones. So I snatched that one up, too. I'm very excited for them to arrive!!

Truffle Clutch

Valkyrie Clutch


Now it is most definitely time for bed. Jeremy and I DEEP cleaned the apartment tonight. 5 hours of cleaning. And we finally took down our Christmas decorations. (Late, I know.) My feet hurt. And my tooth still hurts. And I'm still dreading the dentist even though I want him to fix it so I have mixed feelings about whether I want Tuesday at 8 a.m. to actually arrive or to never arrive at all. But most of all right now, my entire body hurts from all the cleaning. BUT! I got a Swiffer Wet Jet tonight--totally changed my life! Everyone needs to go and get one right now if they don't already have one. Mopping has never been so cool.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Great choices on the clutches! I love the truffle!