Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sara is Sick. But here's an ACEO.

I'm sick today. I stayed home from work yesterday thinking I'd be better today. So wrong. Worse today. Everything hurts. Especially my head.

Here's the ACEO of the Day, though.

It was an experiment with watercolors (my grandfather is the watercolorist, not me--speaking of which, new painting from ArtByJay today or tomorrow, depending upon how I'm feeling and whether I'm up to tackling the photography today). I just did a blue wash and then sprinkled rock salt over it--the rock salt pulled some of the color out giving it that mottled look in places. I was pretty fond of it when I was done so I thought I'd add it to the ACEO of the Day series.


Blue - 2.5" x 3.5" - Click Here to Purchase

All proceeds from the ACEO of the Day series will be donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation

3 comments:

Laura said...

Poor Sara! Laura is sick today too and I am feeling your pain. The ACEO is great I love simplicity. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I guess if Sick Sara can blog I better go blog too. Have a bowl of soup and get some rest.

Mrs. Houmand said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you are better in time to come over on Saturday!

Lauren said...

I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.

Tag...you're it...
Here are the rules.....

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules in your blog
*Write 7 random things about yourself
*Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
*Let each person know they've been tagged