Monday, February 9, 2009

And the winner is...

Joni!


She'll be receiving an 8 x 8 gallery wrapped canvas with the painting of her choice on it. Congratulations, Joni!

Also, everyone really needs to go and check out her shop and her art at 1000 Markets--Click here to see her shop. She is amazing with pastels and oil paints! Someday I aspire to be as talented with those mediums as she is.

Also, for one of the most innovative painting surfaces I've ever seen, check out her crushed can art at her Etsy shop.

To everyone else who entered, thank you very much for your participation and your wonderful comments--I appreciate them all! Keep checking back for future giveaways--they're fun so I'll definitely be doing more of them!

Now, it's time for me to get some sleep. I've come down with a respiratory infection over the weekend and I'm really needing some rest. My husband has it, too, only worse so he's been coughing every morning until around 5 a.m. We finally got him some codeine cough medicine today and hopefully that will help him (and me) get some sleep tonight.

A bit of good news before I sign off. My grandfather made the front page of Etsy yet again--this time in a front page curated by the admin of Etsy! His Country Road painting is in the middle of the top row.

You can purchase the original here and the art print here.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Thank you Sara! And congrats to your grandfather, thats a lovely painting!