Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back at Work and Got a Treasury

First:


I got a treasury last night. You can view it here. Please give it some love as I think it's definitely front page worthy in its vibrancy and happiness.

Second:

I'm back at work and I still feel like death's roadkill.

I don't like working. I like my job, but I don't like having to come everyday and do it. Especially when I feel like this.

So I really need to get on the ball. Judging from my sales these past three months, if I stepped it up marketing-wise AND painting-wise so I had greater inflow, I could hopefully make a go of Etsy as a full-time gig within the year. And then when I'm sick I don't have to worry about using my vacation/sick time and not being able to take a day off with my husband later in the year. That's my dream. To be able to set my own schedule. That would be heaven for me.

On an unrelated note, my husband's birthday present came to my work today. It's huge and I have no idea how I can possibly get it into the Mini. That's the only downside of the Mini--very limited trunk space. Even laying down the seats, I don't think the hatchback is wide enough to let the box through. I got him a new Silverstone computer case. I suppose I could take it out of the box if it came to that.

Bigger problem: How do I hide something that size?!

2 comments:

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Congrats on the treasury and your blog background is very pretty as well!

mustardseedbycarollai said...

lovely treasury! those colors are a beaut!