Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Open Letter to McDonald's

Dear McDonald's,

Let me begin by saying that your little, cheap hamburger is delectable. The perfect blend of spices, tiny onions, ketchup, mustard, and pickles all on a warm bun. And low-calorie for a hamburger of its stature making it easy to justify as a treat once in a while. Your cheeseburger? Even better. Delectableness with a slice of cheese.

However, here's where my problem lies. No matter how often I go to McDonald's or which McDonald's location I go to there is a constant problem with my pickles. I've come to the conclusion that you must have taught your burger makers to create a pickle tower in an obscure location on top the hamburger rather than separating the two pickles and laying them side by side.

How much time can this pickle tower technique really save you over separating the two pickles? It just makes me, the customer, frustrated. Because I have to disassemble my burger and arrange it in a tasty manner on my own.

Please hold a training session and fix.

Sincerely,
Sara

8 comments:

Judy said...

oooohhh, too funny!!! But I so agree!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Too funny! I order mine plain...can't stand warm pickles!

Laura said...

Oh Sara you are so right! If you make a petition I will sign it.

glentwistle said...

Be sure to twitter this as the corporate world has there ear to the tweets.

Sara said...

Oh, I've been Twittering it. :)

Tamara Garvey said...

Is the tiny hamburger really (sort of) low calorie?? Wow, my day just got even better. I had been eating them anyway, but this is the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Sara said...

Yup! 250 calories (or 260?). Weight watchers approved, too. Nothing bad on it. I lost weight on them one month when I was really low on money in college. Total opposite of Freshman 15 for me that year.

Joni said...

Too funny!

I got the painting today Sara, beautiful!

Thank you thank you!

Joni