Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Find, Fine Art Friday, and My Color Sense!

If you know me, you know that I love Anthropologie and can't get enough of it. Luckily I have a husband who understands my obsession and actually enjoys the store, too. Man, I got so lucky when I found Jeremy. I went to check out their website today to browse through anything new that they have. I have to have this dress. I pretty much jump on any Velvet brand dress Anthropologie sells because they're always fantastic, fashionable, and comfortable. So imagine my delight when I see a new Velvet dress and it's in purple!! I look really good in purple.



And then this swimsuit is just the sort of motivation I need to go to the gym:



Gorgeous!!

And now, for a little lighthearted fun, go and take this color personality test. Ran across the test over at Lemon Drop Studio's blog and it's really fun. Here are my results:




It's pretty much dead on. I LOVE the blues and whites of the Greek islands, which is what I've always wanted to base my future home on, but I also love greens, oranges, and other al fresco colors. So fun.

And for Fine Art Friday, this week's piece is by Constantin Brancusi. "Bird in Space" (1923). One of my favorite sculptures of all time. It's just beautiful.

2 comments:

Tamara G said...

That swimsuit is definitely great. I love the vintage details like the ruched stomach and tied straps! Man, I really need to get on my jogging routine; summer hits so early here in Savannah. :)

Sara said...

It's even hitting early in Utah!