Remember my mid-month recap? How dismal was that? Well, let's see what I actually got accomplished.
1. Stock Artfire shop with at least 15 items - Still completely empty.
2. 50 items in Etsy shop by end of March - 50 items in ArtByJay, 23 in ArtsAfire. Hey, at least it's progress.
3. Make business cards - They're still designed just not printed.
4. Give The Sampler a try--if only to receive my own free Sampler. :) - Pfft. Yeah right.
6. Sell 10 paintings this month (not including the Mini Painting Greetings that I have planned for this week) - That would be a big no.
So, analysis: I rock at personal goals, but I suck at business goals.