Pfft. Until I became Mrs. Throat of Pain & Silence. And then Mrs. Infection Head. Let's see where we stand now that we're about half-way through March.
1. Stock Artfire shop with at least 15 items - Not a thing in that shop yet
2. 50 items in Etsy shop by end of March - I have 1 new painting...29 to go
3. Make business cards - They're designed...I just need to buy the business card paper
4. Give The Sampler a try--if only to receive my own free Sampler. :) - So not happening! Move to April.
5. Spend at least 1 hour painting each night (minus weekends) - I'm making a calendar for this so I can keep track - New goal--Spend 6 hours each night in bed, sleeping and having a hard time figuring out whether to breathe through the painful throat or through the currently useless nose. I can totally cross this one off.
6. Sell 10 paintings this month (not including the Mini Painting Greetings that I have planned for this week) - Not yet.
7. Finish 3 large paintings/painting sets - Nope.
8. Finish 5 small paintings/painting sets - Realized I don't have any large canvases on hand right now...must buy some first.
10. Make a new painting for my empty living room wall. - Not yet. But I have it planned.
1. Yoga - Sick
2. Keep the house clean - Sick
4. Watch less TV - I've been going to bed earlier...does that count?
So, all in all, epic fail. But, to my defense, I have been in bed. And I have a whole half of a month left. Here's to removing the "epic" from "epic fail."