Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Shop Feature: GlamKate

My blog friend Katie (I've been following her mom for quite awhile over at Because Mom Said So and I stumbled upon Katie there while reading about her fabulous and gorgeous wedding dress that I wish I had known about when I got married, but really, I loved my dress too so I'm actually okay with this) just opened an Etsy shop! She sells gorgeous earrings and I find myself wanting every pair!

She sold her first pair today, too! So congratulations, Katie!

These are my personal favorites and I'm thinking I'm going to have to jump on them this weekend before they're snapped up by someone other than myself:

Gold and Green Crystal Earrings


She blogs over at Kai and Katie so you can keep up with her and her shop over there. Even her husband blogs at their blog--which makes me jealous. I secretly wish my husband would blog at our Jeremy and Sara blog. That will likely never happen. That is what is was created for, though.

Turquoise Dangle Hoop Earrings


I began a love affair with coral after my mother went to Italy and talked about all the gorgeous coral there and brought some back. (And ever since it became a popular color of clothing at Anthropologie--loved that! And speaking of Anthropologie, don't her earrings have a definite Anthropologie-esque quality to them?) If you love coral even a fraction of an amount as much as I do, you'll love these:

Coral Droplet Earrings


She has several other pairs to choose from and all of them are gorgeous so I definitely recommend heading to her store to pick out your favorite pair before they're all gone and you have to wait!

No comments: