Thursday, March 12, 2009

Until this afternoon & I look 73% like Terrence Howard.

I'm working on my Etsy shop feature today (I completely forgot about it last week, sorry!) but until I get that done, here's something to hold you over.

My cousin Rachel posted this to her blog and I thought it would be fun to see what celebrities "facial recognition" said I looked like!

Angelina Jolie...90% look alike. Ummm...I wish!

If you want to see what celebrities you supposedly look like (though really, don't hold too much stock in it, see below for more explanation) just click on this "Celebrity Collage" below. Also, below my wonderful celebrity collage you can see my results from other photos.

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Pedigree - Genealogy sites

Then, I used this photo:



It couldn't recognize a face. So I used this photo:



And it said I looked 73% like Terrence Howard:



All the way from Angelina Jolie to a man. At least Terrence Howard is handsome.

Oh, and I got my antibiotics. Amazing how well those suckers work. I could probably even answer the phone today and have people hear me. And I only woke up about 6 times last night and two of those times were 1) when my husband tried to sneak attack me with tickles in his sleep AGAIN so that he could get the baseball bat since I "had it the night before because I'm so ticklish"--we don't own a baseball bat! And what was I protecting my ticklish self against? The tickle monster? and 2) when he asked me if he could have a bag of M&Ms.

And he was argumentative about that baseball bat. And I don't have much of a voice so I couldn't wake him up by telling him he was asleep (works every time) so it took forever to get that one over with.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Terrence Howard is hot so I think you're good. At least he didn't kiss his brother.

Sara said...

That's what I was thinking. At least it's a good looking man.

Estela said...

I'm sorry you're sick!! Boo

That's hilarious! A pickle in your mouth=Terrance Howard
Awesome!

I wish I looked like Angelina Jolie

Laura said...

Glad you are feeling better. At least your hunny is asleep when he tickles you mine just hates to be awake alone so he tickles me or touches me in naughty places to wake me up .... at least once a night.

I like Terrence but you really don't look like him. :)

Creative Coquette said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! OMG! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard of happening during sleep! I have a wee bit of experience in this area, unfortunately, and there have been some crazy things but this is the best ever, well not so much for sicky you but it brought laugh tears to my eyes. :P

I do see the Angelina Jolie in you! However, I don't see the Terrence at all, nice pickle!

and thanks for explaining who that chick is. I find her extra annoying because all I ever say is, "Who the hell are you and why do I care what you say and what are you adding to this crappy party anyway???"

Glad you feel a bit better!

:P