Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fun: Anniversary Gift Ideas

Last night I was talking to my husband and asked him, "So, what are we doing for our anniversary this year?" (June 1st) He said he didn't know and so I informed him that as the husband he was responsible for all romantic getaways to sweep me off my feet (though I also informed him that I don't want a romantic "getaway" because I'd rather go to Disneyland in September but he was still responsible for a romantic "something"). So he said, "We should get couples massages again, go out to a nice dinner. I'll get you some flowers."

End of sentence. What about my present?! So I said, "Honey, if you do not buy me anniversary presents, you will be smacked every year on the same day." He realizes this and said he was already planning on getting me a present he just didn't know what yet. So, here are a couple of ideas.

Rockwell Stud Earrings by the beside (because they're awesome)


The Modern Rock by Metalicious (because I've loved this ring for a long time now)


Diamonds in the Rough Wrapped Ring by Kate Szabone (Just found this today)


Morchella in Black by Morelle (because I love Morelle and because the 3rd anniversary is traditionally leather)


But just so you know honey, I'd rather have something sparkly.

Now, a fun Meme that I found on Geninne's Art Blog.

Yourself: Shy
Your partner: Scientist
Your hair: Stupid
Your Mother: Friend
Your Father: Intelligent
Your Favorite Item: Couch
Your dream last night: Etsy
Your Favorite Drink: Coke
Your Dream Car: Cobra
Your Dream Home: Uncluttered
The Room You Are In: Office
Your fear: Alone
Where you Want to be in Ten Years? Successful
Who you hung out with last night: Jeremy
What You're Not: Talkative
Muffins: Pumpkin
One of Your Wish List Items: Painting
The Last Thing You Did: Lunch
What You Are Wearing: Skirt
Your favorite weather: Sunny
Your Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Last thing you ate: Sandwich
Your Life: Busy
Your mood: Happy
Your Best Friend: Fun
What are you thinking about right now: Dinner
Your car: White
What are you doing at the moment: Blogging
Your summer: Working
Relationship status: Married
What is on your tv: Nothing
What is the weather like: Cool
When is the last time you laughed: Yesterday

2 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Something glittery would be nice!

We went to Disneyland last September (just vacation, not anniversary) and it was so much fun! No lines!

cabin + cub said...

We went the third week of September on a weekday... walked right to the front of Space Mountain and the Indiana Jones ride (awesome btw!) multiple times.. it was great. The only ride that we had to wait for was the Finding Nemo ride, I think because it's popular with the preschooler age. I think if you go on a weekday it should be fine... weekends, I think get busier because of local pass holders.