Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Goals for April

In the post below I recapped my March goals. Didn't hit all of them. So let's start over.

1. Stock Artfire shop with at least 15 items
2. 50 items in Etsy shop by end of April - 23 in shop right now
3. Print business cards
5. Spend at least 1 hour painting each night (minus weekends) - I'm making a calendar for this so I can keep track
6. Sell 10 paintings this month
7. Finish 3 large paintings/painting sets
8. Finish 5 small paintings/painting sets
9. Try new things
10. Get my studio organized once and for all

Personal Goals:
1. WAKE UP!!! and go to the gym - no more "But it's too cold" excuses
2. Lose 10 lbs.
3. Keep the house clean
4. Stick to the meal plan
5. Watch less TV

2 comments:

neilwaukee said...

all great goals, i'll check back in to make sure, the world is watching. the arts seem the hardest though, a lot to accomplish, wish you luck.

Mrs. H. said...

I admire your ambition and wish some of it would rub off on me.