Monday, April 13, 2009

New Paintings!

I have new goodies up today, priced from $18 to $275! First up, two new paintings on ArtsAfire.


Spring Branch - 12" x 48" - Click Here to Purchase (loved this one so much that I have one in my new kitchen--I frequently will make doubles so I can have one, too--pictures of that coming up tonight)




Abstract Circles - 5" x 7" - Click Here to Purchase


Also, there's a new painting on ArtByJay!

English Castle - 18" x 24" - Click Here to Purchase


The Apartment Therapy/Kitchn Kitchen Cure officially starts today! First step: Clean out your fridge, freezer, and cupboards. I recently did this already when we remodeled the kitchen (pictures coming tonight!) so I don't really have anything to do this week as far as The Cure is concerned. But maybe I'll re-re-organize my freezer. It's all kind of packed in there because it's full of new food...we'll see.

3 comments:

Carolyne said...

Sara, I love your new painting! I wanna see photos!

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Is that your living room? If so, wow, it's great...and the paintings are, too. :)

Sara said...

No, that's not my living room. That's just a staging image for the Etsy listing.

I wish it was my living room! But we still live in an apartment--our living room is not nearly that big! :(