Friday, May 1, 2009

April Goals Recap: Much Better Than Last Month

Last month I recapped my March goals. Didn't hit all of them. It wasn't quite an epic fail, but it was close.

This month, however, I have done better. My April goals are much less fail and much more succeed. Score one for me!

1. Stock Artfire shop with at least 15 items - Nope. Just can't get into Artfire...
2. 50 items in Etsy shop by end of April (23 in shop now) - I almost made it! I made it to 34!
3. Print business cards - Completely forgot about that one...
5. Spend at least 1 hour painting each night (minus weekends) (I'm making a calendar for this so I can keep track) - Crossed half off because I succeeded half of the time
6. Sell 10 paintings this month - Cue "shoot" and a finger-snapped motion because I was so close! I sold 7! All this week!
7. Finish 3 large paintings/painting sets - Crossed half off because I finished 2! Then ran out of canvases. They're on their way.
8. Finish 5 small paintings/painting sets - BOOM! I am awesome!
9. Try new things - Check! Check! And Sold! Sold! Sold!
10. Get my studio organized once and for all - I am on fire!

Personal Goals:
1. WAKE UP!!! and go to the gym - no more "But it's too cold" excuses - Ha! Not once. And it's not even cold.
2. Lose 10 lbs. - I'm afraid of the scale...so I don't know.
3. Keep the house clean - It's been clean for an entire month now.
4. Stick to the meal plan - Didn't do so hot this month...not sure why. Start up again tomorrow.
5. Watch less TV - I have been foregoing television (except Gossip Girl and The Office) in favor of painting and playing Viva Pinata on the X-Box. Yes, filling the TV spot with video games is less productive than say, not playing video games, but hey, I'm working on it.

All in all, I'm pleased. May goals to come on Monday.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Good job. I so cant get into ArtFire, I closed shop. I have one at 1000Markets that I am thinking of closing soon. It is way easier to keep track of just Etsy and they have the best traffic. I love that you kicked ass on your sales goal all in one day. I have had 3 sales since I whined about it on my blog. lol none of the buyers read my blog so they weren't pity purchases. :) I need to work out and I cant even say I don't want to go to the gym since I have a ton of equipment in my garage. :(

Have a great weekend!

Carolyne said...

Awesome, Sara! I need to start making me some goals too! Congrats on your sales! Whoo-hoo!