Friday, May 22, 2009

First ACEO sale for Art By Jay! And a Memorial Day Sale!



My grandpa sold his first ACEO print today! I'm ridiculously excited! It's been a good month on Etsy!

The original of this painting has already been sold, but the ACEO will still be available (no larger prints, though). ACEOs at Art By Jay on Etsy are all only $7!

Buying ACEOs are a great way to become an art collector, and since they're the size of a trading card they can be kept in a binder together, or they can be framed museum style with a large mat around them!

Trust me, you need some ACEOs in your life!

And don't forget, my shop, ArtsAfire, is having a Memorial Day sale this weekend! 10% off of everything in the store, plus an extra discount code for Facebook fans! So, are you a fan?? Click here if you want to be!

And definitely don't forget to visit my Grandpa's Facebook page! Special discounts and giveaways will be available for fans there, too!

4 comments:

Little Dickens Designs said...

That is so great about your grandfather! Nice painting!

Laura said...

Cool Beans for Grandpa!! I keep thinking of ways to display art cards. I think they are a great way to have art on the cheap. Maybe matting them in groups in one frame or something. Well I am going to go look at his shop it has been a while since I was there last. Have a great weekend.

Carolyne said...

Congrats Sara for all your hard work!

Steph said...

Congrats to you Grandfather, the first sale is so exciting!

I've given you a blog award on my blog, you can see it here: http://apaperbuffet.blogspot.com/2009/05/candy-and-lemonade.html

I don't always get a chance to comment on your wonderful work, but I do check often :) I love seeing your creations, thank you Sara!