Monday, May 18, 2009

New paintings! Available tonight!

Here's a sneak peak at what will be available tonight in my Etsy shop!




New Mix & Match sets (four 4" x 4" x 1 3/8" paintings)! And I've realized I'm undercharging so the price will be going up this week. They're currently $25, so if you want them at that price, there are still a few sets available in my shop! There are still two shades of blue and an orange set available in my shop. Coming tonight: teal, yellow, orange, jewel green, purple, and red! As well as a listing for a custom color, so you can order exactly the colors that you want! Please provide either a real color swatch--I'll give you my address when you order--or a virtual swatch if you want a custom color. Though please be aware of screen discrepancies. I calibrate my colors regularly, but colors may still differ on my screen from yours if we do not use the same calibration techniques. It will still be close, though. :)

And I know I've been promising these forever but I really am almost done with mini painting greeting "cards," so those will be available by the end of the week. Why give a Hallmark card that will eventually be thrown away when you can give a painting that will last forever? For roughly the same price!

Also, don't forget to visit me and my grandfather on Facebook! Facebook fans receive special promotions and giveaways!



No comments: