First off, congrats to our giveaway winners! In order of being picked out of the hat by my husband:
First Prize #1 (free 8 x 10 print): Nascarnana!
First Prize #2 (3 free ACEOs): Xenia!
I'll e-mail the winners tonight so I can get your prizes shipped off! If you didn't win, don't worry, there will be another chance!
Now, on to my monthly goals (which I skipped last month--oops!).
If you've been following my blog you know I set monthly goals and then re-cap them at the end of the month (and sometimes in the middle of the month). In May I didn't hit all my goals, but I did a pretty awesome job. Despite this, I still have some areas I need to work on. So, here we go again!
1. Stock Artfire shop with at least 15 items (I think I really should do this, despite my lack of enthusiasm for Artfire--even if I just stock it with my cheaper items)
2. 50 items in Etsy shop by end of July - 34 in shop right now
3. Finish printing business cards
4. Make a flier and post on community bulletin boards
5. Spend at least 1 hour painting each night (make a calendar to mark off progress--I will post the calendar at recap time)
6. Sell 10 paintings this month
7. Finish 3 large paintings/painting sets
8. Finish 5 small paintings/painting sets
9. Try new things
10. Give Encaustic painting a whirl (since I recently bought a starter set from Jamie Ribisi on Etsy)
1. WAKE UP!!! and let Jillian Michaels kick my butt
2. Walk/Run with Jeremy after work 4 days a week
3. Lose 10 lbs.
4. Keep the house clean
5. Stick to the meal plan
6. Limit video games to 1-2 hours per night and ONLY after I've finished painting
I'll let you know how it goes. :)
And the bike I mentioned I was buying in the last post? Was sold out. I'm gonna call around and see if it is in stock at any of the other stores nearby.