Monday, July 6, 2009

New Paintings! And a New Bike!


I've added a few new paintings today to my Etsy shop and I still have more to add! Go and check out my shop to see all of them!






I also re-listed a set that I sold and re-painted--the Ocean Tide set. They are painted on stretched canvases this time rather than canvas boards, so they most definitely do not need to be framed and are ready-to-hang right out of the box!

And don't forget! Only ONE HOUR LEFT to enter my giveaway!!!

Also, I'm buying this sweet, cheap ride after work tonight. I'm excited!


4 comments:

Seaside and Lollipops said...

Gorgeous paintings. Love them. Thanks for sharing them. So intersting. The bike? Ohh lala! Jealous! Dean is supposed to get one but hasn't yet. Something about unexpected bills this month. Good for you.

Amanda said...

I love the texture in those new paintings! Very fun. Oh, and I wanted to tell you, since you asked earlier, that the chunky yarn from that cocoon is Lion Brand "Bolero" yarn. I think it's only found at Roberts.

Southern Belle said...

love the green one!

Sara said...

Thanks, everyone! :)

And Katie, that bike? $84 at Wal-Mart! I couldn't pass it up when I saw that. All the other cruiser bikes I was looking at were $284. Way more than I want to spend on a bike when I'm not a serious and avid biker.