Friday, September 18, 2009

Disneyland!!

Single best vacation ever. We stayed at Paradise Pier in the Disneyland Resort and they had a roof top pool where we enjoyed our afternoon breaks.




I got a great tan, we did some awesome shopping (I got a Jack Skellington alarm clock--one of the traditional ones with bells on top), ate some great food, and had the time of our lives!





A Disneyland employee told me, very seriously, that I was eating my churro upside down. I actually stopped to check. So this is me proving that a churro can be eaten from both ends.


We are SO getting annual passes for Christmas. We didn't get our fill.

Now that I'm back from vacation and I came home to a big box of art supplies, I'm getting started on art again. :) Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Seaside and Lollipops said...

I'm so glad you have a favorite place to escape too when the world starts to get to big and scary and your life starts to go too fast. Great pictures.