Wednesday, October 14, 2009

All You Want for Christmas...

My birthday is coming up in less than a month, marking the beginning of the best time of the year!

And in traditional birthday fashion, I thought, "I need to make a birthday wishlist to give my husband ideas!" And then I remembered we're going to Disneyland for my birthday and in all likelihood my birthday present will come from there. Which pleases me.

But at this point, I wanted to make a wishlist or at least some kind of list.

Hence, the "What I'm Giving for Christmas" list was born!

I found presents for everyone on my list on Etsy. For those of you on my list, can you guess what you'll be getting?



To help ease my purchasing of these items, I'm hoping that my pre-holiday inventory clearance sale going on right now (click here, hint, hint) with prices slashed up to 50% (click here, hint, hint) will expand my current Christmas budget.

Here's to holiday sales and the joy of handmade gift giving!

3 comments:

Shelly's Stuff Jewelry said...

Love your "subtle" hints! Have fun at Disney.

DannieGlam said...

wow! have fun at disneyland! isnt it nightmare before christmas theme rite now! my favorite!lol

Joy De Vivre Design said...

I think everyone on your list will love their gifts! Have fun at Disneyland! I love the Indiana Jones ride there-so fun!