Monday, October 26, 2009

New paintings!

Today I listed three new paintings on Etsy, all of which I think have a certain fall flair to them.


Ray of Hope - 8 x 10 - Currently on Sale through Friday - Textured canvas with black, brown, and gold accents around a solitary tree on a dark plain


Fall Leaves Under Glass - 8 x 10 - Currently on Sale through Friday - Under drawing of fall leaves with an overlay of clear crystal gel, painted with fall colored airbrush paints


Abstract Butterfly Collage - 8 x 10 - Currently on Sale through Friday - Textured canvas with an iridescent cream/gold glaze, with paper collage decorated with dark blue tar gel and cut out in the shape of abstract butterflies on branches


Tomorrow I'll blog about the process of creating the Fall Leaves Under Glass painting. For now, though, it's nap time. I have a flu-like something and my head is pounding and I'd like to sleep through some of it. Have a wonderful day! And don't forget to visit my shop. My sale is good through Friday, and everything is on sale, even my new pieces!

No comments: