Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Great, Easy-to-Make Art Show Walls!

This idea comes from The Willows Nest and it's how she displays her art inexpensively while still looking really professional. Be sure to check it out! I'll be making a couple for my upcoming show on Black Friday!


Click Here to Learn How to Make Great Looking, Inexpensive Walls!


On an unrelated note, Disneyland for my birthday was simply spectacular!

I LOVE Stitch!


Ch-ch-ch-Chip 'n' Dale, Rescue Rangers! One of my favorite cartoons of all time.


TIGGER! Eeyore wasn't out that day. He's my favorite, but I also love Tigger and Pooh!


In line for Space Mountain! Such a great roller coaster!

2 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Oh it looks like you had a great time...hard not to at such a fantastic place like Disneyland !

Sara said...

We did have a great time! Thanks! It's our favorite place to vacation, so we bought Annual Passes recently. We decided that eating sandwiches and going to Disneyland regularly was more important to us than eating steak and potatoes and never going to Disneyland. :)

And we still get potatoes because those are cheap and filling!