Sunday, November 22, 2009

Poison Ring


I went to an antique shop with my friend a couple of weeks ago and we tried on all the antique rings. One of the ones that caught my eye turned out to be a poison ring, or a cyanide ring. The gem opens up to hold a poison tablet or poison powder. I didn't immediately buy it, but I haven't been able to keep it off of my mind since then, so I went back yesterday and bought it. After all, that's a sign that you really want it and it's not just an impulse purchase, right?

Disclaimer: That is not a cyanide tablet. It's a sugar pill. Purely for display purposes. :)

1 comment:

Judy said...

Very cool Sara...they also made rings that held a perfumed balm. Ladies could dab on some will they were on the go! I have several of those.
On another note...I am sending you your package today and yes this time there will be something in the box!