Monday, February 15, 2010

I Just Bought an Elliptical Machine!


I've wanted one for years. I hate going to the gym because I can't ever seem to find the time with working full time and running my Etsy businesses. I like my workout DVDs (P90X, Jillian Michaels), but I hate having to set up and move furniture in order to do the cardio portions. So tonight I was watching the Olympics and there was a commercial for the Nordic Trac Incline Trainer and I remembered that they had that at Costco, and if I remembered correctly, it was a pretty good deal. So I went and looked. And decided I'd rather have an elliptical (the Incline Trainer wasn't available online) machine because hey, I can run or walk outside. I can't elliptical train outside. So it'll be here in about 10 days! Combined with my new Reebok RunTones (the blue and white ones and my P90X weight lifting routine (LOVE it!) and my new elliptical machine, I'm soon to be a Svelte Sara!

No comments: