Wednesday, March 3, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

My owl bookends, and the book I forgot to bring with me to read at lunch


My Anthropologie flowers and vase--I eyed these flowers for 2 years before I spent the $24 on them. My mom found me the vase. I was still a teenager. By the time I got them, I could appreciate them more I guess. They've been through college and multiple moves with me.


Original Winnie-the-Pooh books. They're filled with wisdom and really adult humor.


My abstract clock. My mom really does have great taste.


My Disneyland Enchanted Tiki Room print. I sing along every time we visit. And I sing it while I'm showering.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Great favorites ... I love going to the Tiki Room.

Sara said...

The Tiki Room is the best! Especially if you enjoy it while eating Pineapple Dole Whip. :)

M.M.E. said...

I really like the clock! Your mother does have good taste.

Joy De Vivre Design said...

Pooh is such a classic. It reminds me so much of my childhood.

I love the Tiki Room as well. Such a fun place to visit. I want to go to Disney World so badly right now! :)