Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I am a Twilight fan.

But I am not a "Twihard." *cringe* I don't know how a word that...stupid...ever got popular and caught on to describe Twilight fans.

However, I am going to see the movie tonight at 7 p.m. because I won tickets on the radio. (I'm really good at winning things on the radio so I don't have to pay for stuff.)

But in honor of the movie tonight, what side are you on?

I Love Edward shelf sign by The Homespun Raven


I Love Jacob shelf sign by The Homespun Raven


I was actually asked by the radio announcer when I won if I was on Team Jacob or Team Bella...if anyone wants to clear that up for me, that'd be a great. Team Bella?

As for me, I'm on Team Edward for the whole Bella-relationship-thing, but I'm on Team Jacob for the rock hard abs.

While you're here, please please please answer the poll I have on the entry below? It'd give me some direction! :)

1 comment:

Your Blissful Day said...

I totally agree with you!