Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Great if you love Classic Pooh Bear

I'm a Winnie the Pooh fanatic. (We're going to Disneyland again next week--my poor guinea pigs! I'll miss them so much!--and one of my favorite rides there is The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. A total kiddie ride. And yes, I definitely sing along the whole time.) The original books are just beyond great and I recommend them to anyone and everyone--especially if you're an adult. You'll get it more than more children will, I promise. :)

So I'm working on several new Classic Pooh Quote prints. These will be available later tonight! (After some Prismacolor art marker action and some Photoshop touch-ups--I get really nervous towards the end of the lettering because I've gotten that far without screwing up and I don't want to waste that hard work--both of these only need minimal touchups! Whew!) Excuse the shoddy camera and coloring--it's my camera phone. These actually are on white paper, not gray.

2 comments:

T @ Poppy Place said...

Who doesn't love Pooh :) T.

AnastasiaC said...

i love classic pooh...the illustrations were wonderful!!