Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Introducing $10 Tuesdays! And Einstein, our new Piggy!


All my 8 x 10 prints are $10 until Midnight tonight!! If you've had your eye on a Classic Pooh quote, a pointillism flower, or my Japanese love print, today is a great day to jump on it!

Also, look for some really cool science prints coming soon (the originals will be paper sculptures that will be framed and going up our staircase)! Molecules with meanings, courtesy of my husband, the scientist.

My Christmas in July sale at ArtsAfire and ArtByJay are still going, too! Make sure to take advantage of the savings! $25 paintings at ArtsAfire and up to $83 off at ArtByJay on original watercolors!

And on the sale note, here's my latest custom painting. I love how it turned out and so does my client! :) Custom paintings are currently 25% off during my Christmas in July sale! Feel free to contact me at artsafire.etsy [@] gmail dot com if you'd like to discuss any custom work!



And last but not least, we got Darwin a new friend. Einstein! He has crazy hair when it's not smoothed down. He's half albino and he's adorable. We built them a great cage this weekend with a hay loft and a ramp and tons of floor space for them to run and popcorn around in! I'll post pictures of that later. But in the meantime, here's your daily dose of adorableness:


Cuddle bugs, Einstein hiding under my computer, and salad time!

1 comment:

Dyche Designs said...

Beautiful prints and what fun colors in the custom piece.