Monday, July 19, 2010

What I'm working on...

GETTING MONEY FOR DISNEYLAND!

So in pursuit of that goal, my prints are all Buy One Get One Free--two prints for $14! This includes my pointillism flowers, my Japanese character print, my Classic Pooh quotes, and the majority of my paintings--even my new one is available as a print. Just purchase one and put your choice for the second in the Notes to Seller. I'll send them both!

Also, I'm working on a new line of abstract trees against really cool backgrounds. That and some acrylic flow paintings.

Here's the first of the tree paintings:

Wind on a Blue Day - 11 x 14 - $40 for Christmas in July sale


I'm working on an 18 x 24 one today, as well as some Classic Pooh alphabet prints that are great for kid's rooms!

And here's some cuteness to brighten your day!

My boys, Darwin (bottom) and Einstein (top)

3 comments:

Additionsstyle said...

I love your abstract trees, very cool!

Sara said...

Thanks!!

MerCurios said...

Good luck with the Disney trip! Those mice are just too adorable...