Sunday, August 1, 2010

Disneyland! And new paintings!

We just got back from Disneyland last week. It was great. It always is. Here, I'm enjoying dinner at Naples Pizzeria in Downtown Disney with Jeremy.


We also happened to be there on the weekend of the Annual Annual Passholder sale. And no, "Annual Annual" was not a typo. So since we're annual passholders, that sale applied to us! So we got up at 5:45 a.m. on Saturday and went to Downtown Disney to see what we could get for our limited souvenir budget for this trip.

The getting up that early was SO worth it. $50 items for $5, limited edition Pluto's for $5, dresses were 50% off and then another 10% off with our annual passes, t-shirts were $6. Basically, we cleaned up. I'm wearing my new dress in the photo above--it was a steal. And I've never received so many compliments in my life on any other article of clothing.

I have more pictures to come, but I just need to download them from my husband's phone. I'll be doing that tomorrow.

And I also have three new paintings in the shop (with more to come tomorrow):

There is Nothing... - 12" x 12" original painting


Red Flower Fields - 11" x 14" original painting


Ancient - 18" x 24" original painting

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love that picture of you! So pretty!